Campbell University Divinity School Academic CalendarDownload 2019-2020 Calendar PDF
Spring 2020 Semester
- 9: New Student Orientation and Matriculation
- 13: Classes Begin
- 14: First chapel service, Divinity School Chapel, 10:40 a.m.
- 16-17: DMin orientation/matriculation/seminars
- 17: Last day for late registration and adding courses; matriculation closes at 5:00 p.m. Students who drop courses or withdraw from school on or before this date are eligible for a full refund of tuition for the class. Professor’s signature is required for all classes dropped or added after this date. Apply in the Divinity School office by 5:00 p.m. this date. No refunds will be issued when withdrawing from school or withdrawing from a course after this date.
- 20: MLK Holiday
- 4: Divinity School Commissioning Service
- 4: Master-level Visitation Day
- 4: Last day to drop a class without a grade. Courses dropped after 5:00 this date will be recorded as “W.” Students may withdraw from classes from Wednesday, February 5 – Friday, March 20 and receive a “W”. Students will be responsible for paying all tuition charges for classes from which they withdraw. Hours of classes from which a student withdraws will be counted as “hours attempted” and will be included in determination of full-time status and financial aid. However, these hours will not be included in calculations of
- 6: New Student Devotion with Deans
- 2-6: Reading Days
- 6: CU Staff Appreciation Holiday (office closed)
- 19-20: DMin Seminars
- 23: Last day to withdraw from a course unless the withdrawal is for documented medical emergencies or military deployment. Such withdrawals require withdrawals from all courses. Withdrawing from a course after this date students will receive an “F.”
- 30: Summer and Fall 2020 schedules available; advisement begins
- 2-3: DMin Seminars
- 2-4: Spiritual Formation Retreat (Camp Agape)
- 3: Doctor of Ministry Open House for prospective students, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- 6: Advance matriculation for Spring 2020 begins
- 7: Holy Week Service, Divinity School Chapel, 10:40 a.m.
- 7: Divinity School Visitation Day for prospective students, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- 9: Maundy Thursday Service, Divinity School Chapel, 10:40 a.m.
- 10: University closed for Easter holiday
- 12: Easter Sunday
- 21: Chapel service honoring candidates for graduation, Butler Chapel, 10:40 a.m.
- 21: Meeting of candidates for graduation following chapel
- 23-24: DMin Seminars
- 26: Advance matriculation for Summer School and Fall 2020 ends
- 27-30: Final Examinations
- 1: Grades for candidates for graduation due 9:00 a.m.
- 6: All grades due 9:00 a.m.
- 8: Divinity School Graduation and Hooding Service, 7:00 p.m.