Campbell University Divinity School Academic CalendarDownload 2019-2020 Calendar PDF
Fall Semester 2019
- 16: New Student Fellowship, Taylor Hall, 6:00 p.m.
- 20: Divinity School Faculty/Staff Workshop
- 22: Orientation and matriculation for new students and returning students who have not completed advance matriculation. Late registration fees apply after this date.
- 26: Classes begin
- 27: First chapel service, Divinity School Chapel, 10:40 a.m.
- 29-30: DMin orientation/matriculation/seminars
- 30: Last day for late registration and adding courses; matriculation closes at 5:00 p.m. Students who drop courses or withdraw from school on or before this date are eligible for a full refund of tuition for the class. Professor’s signature is required for all classes dropped or added after this date. Apply in the Divinity School office by 5:00 p.m. this date. No refunds will be issued when withdrawing from school or withdrawing from a course after this date.
- 2: Labor Day Holiday. No classes meet.
- 12-13: DMin Seminars
- 16: Last day to drop a class without a grade. Courses dropped after 5:00 this date will be recorded as “W.” Students may withdraw from classes from Tuesday, September 17 – Monday, October 28 and receive a “W”. Students will be responsible for paying all tuition charges for classes from which they withdraw. Hours of classes from which a student withdraws will be counted as “hours attempted” and will be included in determination of full-time status and financial aid. However, these hours will not be included in calculations of GPA.
- 17: Divinity School Commissioning Service, 10:30 a.m.
- 17: Divinity School Visitation Day for prospective students, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- 19: New student lunch with Deans
- 26-27: DMin Seminars
- 3-4: DMin Seminars
- 7-11: Reading days
- 17-18: DMin seminars
- 22: CPE/Chaplaincy Day
- 24-26: Spiritual Formation Retreat (Camp Agape)
- 28: Spring 2020 schedule available; advisement begins
- 28: Last day to withdraw from a course unless the withdrawal is for documented medical emergencies or military deployment. Such withdrawals require withdrawals from all courses. Withdrawing from a course after this date students will receive an “F.”
- 31-Nov 1: DMin Seminars
- 1: Doctor of Ministry Open House for prospective students, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- 4: Advance matriculation for Spring 2020 begins
- 14-15: DMin Seminars
- 26: Divinity School Visitation Day for prospective students, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- 26: Divinity School Thanksgiving Service, 10:40 a.m.
- 26: Advance matriculation for Spring 2020 ends
- 28-29: Thanksgiving holidays
- 3: Advent Service, 10:40 a.m.
- 3: Tuesday class exams
- 5-6: DMin Seminars
- 9: Monday class exams
- 12: Thursday class exams
- 18: Grades due 9:00 a.m.