Campbell University Divinity School Academic CalendarDownload 2018-2019 Calendar PDF
Spring Semester 2019
- 7: University Faculty/Staff Meeting 3:30-5:00
- 10: Orientation and matriculation for new students and returning students who have not completed advance matriculation. Late registration fees apply after this date.
- 14: Classes begin
- 15: First chapel service, Divinity School Chapel, 10:40 a.m.
- 17-18: D.Min. matriculation/advisement/seminars
- 18: Last day for late registration and adding courses; matriculation closes at 5:00 p.m. Students who drop courses or withdraw from school on or before this date are eligible for a full refund of tuition for the class. Professor’s signature is required for all classes dropped or added after this date. Apply in the Divinity School office by 5:00 p.m. this date. No refunds will be issued when withdrawing from school or withdrawing from a course after this date.
- 21: MLK Holiday
- 5: Divinity School Commissioning Service, 10:30 a.m.
- 5: Divinity School Visitation Day for prospective students, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- 5: Last day to drop a class without a grade. Courses dropped after 5:00 this date will be recorded as “W.” Students may withdraw from classes from Wednesday, February 6 – Friday, March 22 and receive a “W”. Students will be responsible for paying all tuition charges for classes from which they withdraw. Hours of classes from which a student withdraws will be counted as “hours attempted” and will be included in determination of full-time status and financial aid. However, these hours will not be included in calculations of GPA.
- 7: New student lunch with Deans
- 4-8: Reading days
- 21-22: D.Min. seminars
- 21-23: Spiritual Formation Retreat (Agape)
- 25: Last day to withdraw from a course unless the withdrawal is for documented medical emergencies or military deployment. Such withdrawals require withdrawals from all courses. Withdrawing from a course after this date students will receive an “F.”
- 1: Summer and Fall 2019 schedules available; advisement begins
- 4-5: D.Min. seminars
- 8: Advance matriculation for Summer and Fall 2019 begins
- 9: CBF Day
- 16: Holy Week Service, Divinity School Chapel, 10:40 a.m.
- 16: Divinity School Visitation Day for prospective students, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- 18: Divinity School Maundy Thursday Service, 10:40 a.m.
- 19: University closed for Easter holiday
- 21: Easter Sunday
- 23: Chapel service honoring candidates for graduation, 10:40 a.m.
- 23: Meeting of candidates for graduation following Chapel
- 25-26: D.Min. seminars
- 26: Advance matriculation for Summer School and Fall 2019 ends
- 4/29-5/2: Final classes and examinations
- 3: Grades for candidates for graduation due 9:00 a.m.
- 8: All grades due 9:00 a.m.
- 10: Divinity School Graduation and Hooding Service, 7:00 p.m.
- 21: Summer School classes begin. 5/21/201-7/26/2019. Matriculation for all students who did not complete advance matriculation. Campus courses and field-based courses meet as scheduled.