About Campbell Divinity School
Campbell University Divinity School is an academic and spiritual community of faculty, staff, and students committed to preparing servant leaders for the 21st century church in an environment of worship, study, and participation in the mission of God in today’s world.
Our community is bound together by our mission to provide Christ-centered, Bible-based and ministry-focused theological education. Our aim is to pursue excellence in spiritual growth, biblical and theological scholarship, and the professional dimensions of ministry as a calling and a profession.
If you find yourself being called to the mission of being Christ-centered, Bible-based and Ministry-focused in your spiritual and professional life, we invite you to learn more about our school and how you can join us in this exciting cause.
The Divinity School’s Covenant With You
The Divinity School is committed to:
- The Lordship of Jesus Christ.
- The authority of the Bible.
- The priesthood of all believers.
- The autonomy of the local church.
- Missions locally and around the world.
- The Baptist heritage of Campbell University.
- Welcoming all Christians who embrace our mission to be Christ-centered, Bible-based and ministry-focused.
- Prepare students who are intellectually, spiritually, and professionally prepared to lead churches in the 21st century.
Greetings from the Dean
“It is my great pleasure and privilege to bring greetings to you from Campbell University Divinity School. This school began in 1996 with a simple but profound mission, to provide theological education that is Christ-Centered, Bible-Based, and Ministry-Focused. As we begin our twenty-first year of service, we are both proud and humbled that this mission statement continues to define everything that we do.”
– Dr. Andrew Wakefield