WAYS YOU CAN HELP SUPPORT THE DIVINITY SCHOOL
Friends and supporters, you have asked how you can support the Christ-centered, Bible-based and Ministry-focused theological education at Campbell University Divinity School. This is a list that might help you.
1. You can pray for our students, staff and faculty. Pray for wisdom, for
discernment, for health, and for energy for us as we seek His leadership.
2. You can introduce potential students to us whom you think the Lord is
leading into fulltime Christian service. Bring them to campus for a visit.
3. You can ask your church to add a line item in their annual budget for the
school for ongoing theological education needs or to give a one-time gift.
4. You can ask your church to provide a scholarship for students who attend
Campbell University Divinity School.
5. You can personally provide a scholarship for a needy student.
6. You can give the school an outright gift or plan for such a gift in the event of
7. You can ask your church to give us the opportunity to share how God is
using this school to prepare some of His best students for Christian service in
North Carolina and around the world. We are available for special emphases
or on any Sunday or Wednesday evening.
For additional information about any of these opportunities to make a difference in a student’s life and the world he or she will touch, please call us.
Andrew H. Wakefield, Dean
Campbell University Divinity School Office of Church Relations
1-800-334-4111, ext. 1602 1-800-334-4111, ext. 1849
Give Online Today!