The Campbell University Divinity School exists to serve God’s people. Theological education is only of use when it grows and is nurtured within the community of faith. We are called to serve.
Joyce Mashtare and Peter Donlon serve the community of faith in the areas of Ministry Placement and Pulpit Supply/Interim Ministry. In ministry placement, they seek to help churches find qualified individuals to serve in full-time and part-time ministry positions. They also seek to help churches and organizations find individuals to speak or serve in pulpit supply or interim positions.
Thank you for your interest in considering Campbell University Divinity School and the Department of Christian Studes as possible sources for applicants for your ministry position.
Our program has been very successful in helping churches and organizations find qualified and capable individuals to serve in the areas of pastor, youth, children, education, and other fields of ministry. Here is how our program works:
- Please complete the form entitled “Resource & Referral Position Announcement” with as much information as possible. You may simply fill in the form on-line or, if preferred, print out a copy, complete it, and fax or mail it to our office.
- Your information will be forwarded to Joyce Mashtare, Coordinator of Resource and Referral.
- Upon receipt of the completed form, the position will be posted on the Divinity School website (if permission has been given), e-mailed to the Divinity School alumni, and advertised in a newsletter that is provided to Divinity School graduate students, undergraduate Religion majors, and undergraduate Music majors (where applicable).
- Resumes will be forwarded to the contact person listed on the form. Please understand that as resumes come to us from a variety of sources, the forwarding of a resume does not constitute an endorsement by our faculty or staff. You should always contact the candidate’s references for specific recommendations.
- After a period of six months, the position will be removed from an active status unless you contact us indicating the desire for additional advertisement. We will be happy to extend the time of advertisement if it is needed. Please let us know as soon as possible if you fill the position and we will cease advertising it. This will help us keep our listing of available ministry positions as up to date as possible.
- We are happy to help you with this most important and worthwhile search. It is our prayer that God will provide the candidate who best fills the needs of your church or organization. May God bless and guide you in your search.
Please click here to go to our online version of the Resource and Referral Position Announcement.
Please click here to go to a printable version of the Resource and Referral Position Announcement (pdf).
Please click here to go to the on-line Available Job Openings.